Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I didn't think I liked this Schnibble. But after seeing so many Docs around blogland it grew on me. I thought it was too complicate...
-
Finished the hat and got it in the mail! I hope he likes it and I hope it fits his giant melon. I kind of over worked my hands so I'm t...
-
So I was discussing gifts for my BIL with my sister and she asked if I could knit him another hat. I knit him a hat? When? Oh about 20-25 ...

3 comments:
That's okay. The quilt on the cover of the pattern isn't the one I originally ended up with either. That was the result of computer magic, and I had to go back and make the cover version.
All that said, I love your little Tiny Town village. Very cute and happy. :)
Your Full House version is beautiful! I love the pink!
I love your full house version Karen!!
I do want to make this myself and I am just about to order the pattern from Fath quartershop...
Hugs
Post a Comment