Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Finished Quilts!

This is the Happy Camper quilt I made for DH. I bought it as a kit last year at the Houston International Quilt Festival. I'm really glad that I finished it before Festival this year!
This is the backing for the quilt. I just love it's retro goodness!


Isn't this quilting beautiful? Karen the Quilter did a great job. I love the leaves. I asked for brown thread and I really like it because it spruces up some of the bland white/light tan blocks.


This is the Shades of Blue bluebonnet lap quilt. I was hoping to finish it in time for my dear friend's brain surgery but she got the jump on me. Unfortunately she will be having another surgery, so I will save it for then or give it to her for Christmas.

I was trying to show the great quilting here.

And here is the back. Love that bluebonnet batik. I even went back and bought a couple more yards of it. You can really see the nice quilting here.




No comments:

March Block

This is the Saturday Sampler block for March.