Big thrills at our house as we lit the pink candle for Gaudette Sunday. Our visiting priest explained that in Latin Gaudette is an imperative: REJOICE! So let us all rejoice and enjoy the blessings of the third week of Advent.
My blessings this week: my sons, my DH, my extended family, that my dad's cardiologist caught that Dad was packing on fluid in his lungs and around his heart BEFORE we had another Christmas hospital stay, my grandmother safely transitioned to her senior apartment, my dear friend Jaynie, my CCE class, my job, my sister and my own dear Magpie. Most importantly, that this year I feel that I am celebrating Advent and that I am growing in my faith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I didn't think I liked this Schnibble. But after seeing so many Docs around blogland it grew on me. I thought it was too complicate...
-
Finished the hat and got it in the mail! I hope he likes it and I hope it fits his giant melon. I kind of over worked my hands so I'm t...
-
So I was discussing gifts for my BIL with my sister and she asked if I could knit him another hat. I knit him a hat? When? Oh about 20-25 ...
No comments:
Post a Comment