I finished the quilt top using the bluebonnet fabric. The line is called Shades of Blue. I used the disappearing nine-patch pattern and this is a lap size quilt. I really like this one! I had planned to make this for Jaynie but she says she is not going to have the surgery. Well, I'll just save this one, just in case. I'm hoping to find some bluebonnet batik that I saw at PPnQ sometime ago for the backing. Hope they still have it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a rare evening
Had a hotel stay and a front dropped the temperature enough to sit by the pool and knit. It was awesome!
-
I didn't think I liked this Schnibble. But after seeing so many Docs around blogland it grew on me. I thought it was too complicate...
-
Finished the hat and got it in the mail! I hope he likes it and I hope it fits his giant melon. I kind of over worked my hands so I'm t...
-
So I was discussing gifts for my BIL with my sister and she asked if I could knit him another hat. I knit him a hat? When? Oh about 20-25 ...
No comments:
Post a Comment