Got fabric? Got needles? Got any sewing paraphenalia? Iraqi Bundles of Love is looking for donations for this short term project.
It's a great way to de-stash. Just follow the bundling instructions on IBOL and head to the post office to send your Flat Rate Box to Art's APO address.
My mom just gave me a TON of supplies that she was going to toss (or worse, put in her garage). I'm going to load up some boxes and get them off.
I like this project because it's short term and something I can do easily when I mail off to Sister!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I didn't think I liked this Schnibble. But after seeing so many Docs around blogland it grew on me. I thought it was too complicate...
-
Finished the hat and got it in the mail! I hope he likes it and I hope it fits his giant melon. I kind of over worked my hands so I'm t...
-
So I was discussing gifts for my BIL with my sister and she asked if I could knit him another hat. I knit him a hat? When? Oh about 20-25 ...
1 comment:
Thanks for checking out my blog! Yeah - I loved that tree fabric too!
Post a Comment