Well, Red is turning four on Monday. FOUR. I don't know how that could possibly be right but it is. DH and I just loaded up all of our infant things (bumbo seat, baby clothes, toys) to give to Goodwill or the Salvation Army. I couldn't bear to go with him-I've had at least four crying jags already-but I hope these things will bless someone else as they blessed us.
We've been blessed with two beautiful boyos and DH said that he could not imagine life more full or more empty than what we have now. I know he's right but it's hard not to want just one more little one.
Friday, May 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I didn't think I liked this Schnibble. But after seeing so many Docs around blogland it grew on me. I thought it was too complicate...
-
Finished the hat and got it in the mail! I hope he likes it and I hope it fits his giant melon. I kind of over worked my hands so I'm t...
-
So I was discussing gifts for my BIL with my sister and she asked if I could knit him another hat. I knit him a hat? When? Oh about 20-25 ...
No comments:
Post a Comment