I was reading The Farm Chicks Blog (clicked over from PamKittyMorning) and then saw this give away from Pixie Dust. I had never seen this fabric line before but it sure is nice. Here's the link: http://www.pixiedustdecor.com/fabric.shtml I love the Chateau Charlotte and the Aqua pagoda. Actually I like it all! You can enter the give-away on The Farm Chicks blog.
You *must* go look at the poufs and tuffets. Too Cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I didn't think I liked this Schnibble. But after seeing so many Docs around blogland it grew on me. I thought it was too complicate...
-
Finished the hat and got it in the mail! I hope he likes it and I hope it fits his giant melon. I kind of over worked my hands so I'm t...
-
So I was discussing gifts for my BIL with my sister and she asked if I could knit him another hat. I knit him a hat? When? Oh about 20-25 ...
1 comment:
thanks for posting Kern! I appreciate your kind comments. Best of luck!
Post a Comment