Saturday, March 08, 2008

Filthy

We are all just filthy right now. DH and my brother spent the afternoon washing the siding on my parents' house. And I spent the afternoon going through one of my mother's closets. Yuck. She has eightymillion sheets, pillowcases, blankets etc. Even some that dont fit on any of their beds. I dumped the waterbedsheets in the trash. I wanted to throw out more stuff but I was afraid she would realize it. At least that is one closet off my list of things to do in '08.

On the upside I did find one more red gingham napkin from the set that my sister made. I think I have all four now.

Now, off to shower.

BTW: Love my DH. He spent the day washing MY parents' siding and then made us dinner and even smores for dessert. What a guy!

No comments:

March Block

This is the Saturday Sampler block for March.