Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Things to do in 2008

  1. clean one of Mom's closets a month
  2. blog my projects
  3. sleep with DH
  4. teach DS#1 to talk
  5. craft more
  6. fill in the front flowerbed
  7. organize my attic
  8. organize my homedesk
  9. organize my closet
  10. work on the baby books for *both* sons

I think ten is enough. Most of these I can do with just a little diligent effort. One of them, no. 6, I don't even have to do myself-I can pay the yard guy! There's a crying need for organization on this list. I have been worried about my mom's hoarding tendency and her house and am even more worried that I will end up the same way. I need to nip that in the bud!

Well, Happy New Year to all. May this year be healthy and blissfully boring.

No comments:

March Block

This is the Saturday Sampler block for March.