Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Unexpectedly

So we have another day off!  It is literally freezing outside with leftover ice from yesterday so the schools called it off for another day.  In actuality it is a beautiful, if cold, day with clear blue skies and bright sun.  My toes are freezing in my slippers!

So I have two blocks left to make. The little house was already cut out.  I'll have to double check and make sure it was cut out correctly before I sew.  And last night before calling it quits I cut out block number twelve!  I would like to finish these two blocks today.  I really want to do a quick quilt kit but I should at least do the sashing before moving on.  Otherwise I risk this being an UFO for even  longer!

No comments:

March Block

This is the Saturday Sampler block for March.