Tuesday, January 02, 2018

A New Year!

They say that whatever you do on New Year's Day, you'll do all year.  So I baked a pie, a pan of yeast rolls and finished knitting a pair of fingerless mitts and my Patriotic Pineapples Quilt! This is a horrible cell phone pic but it was too cold to go outside last night!  Today I blocked my Indigo Summer Shawl but I don't have a good pic of that one yet.
I guess I should be thinking about what I want to work on for the next year. I would really like to finish my Broderie Perse quilt.  And I absolutely need to make my nephew's Eagle quilt.  And as it looks like Magpie is graduation in December of this new year, I better get cracking on her quilt too!  I would also like to fit a pj pattern for Tig.  He needs a seat adjustment to be more comfortable.  The last pair I made him were huge! But he wears them just the same.

No comments:

March Block

This is the Saturday Sampler block for March.