Sunday, February 09, 2014

Woodsy Association

 I finally finished these mitts for Red. I started them last year but when I tried to knit the wolf pattern it was a big mess!  So I knit both mitts and tried to duplicate stitch.  I got frustrated and put them away but pulled them out recently so they would be finished while they still fit Red.
 This is the first one I knit and duplicate stitched.  It has lots of mistakes!
This one is much better!

Finishing up blocks. . .

Loving my 30's blocks.  I have one more to do and then I'm finished the basket blocks. And here's the Civil War repro one:...