Socks finished/Socks started

I finished DS's spiral rib socks this weekend. I need to try them on him but it is so warm here I hate to put a wool blend on him. I finally cast on a pair of socks for ME ME ME! I am using some Meilenweitt cotton jacquard that DH bought for me last spring. It is a great orange yarn (has some white, yellow and grey as well). I am getting 8 sts/inch which is unusual for me. I usually get 7 sts to the inch on sock weight yarn. I was able to do the picot edge but I used the instructions from BoogaJ instead of Claudia's.

It occurs to me that I should really try this on to make sure it will fit before going any further.

Comments

Anonymous said…
trying it out.

Popular posts from this blog

She may have been onto something. . .

It's a TOP