Friday, January 27, 2023

Cabinet of Curiositites

 

Stitchonomy offers a free stitchalong several times a year.  The October 2022 one was The Cabinet of Curiosities.  I didn't start stitching until much later so I am making slow process on my Cabinet.  So far I have stitched this great dragon: 
Alyssa, the designer, also encourages people to personalize their stitching so I have chosen lots of items from the facebook group that I will be stitching in my Cabinet.  (Note: after the stitchalong is complete the patterns are available on the website for purchasing.)

And I just finished my first row of the Cabinet boxes.  As you can see, I haven't finished stitching the Cabinet itself yet.  It's no brain stitching so I am saving that for when I get stuck somewhere!

No comments:

March Block

This is the Saturday Sampler block for March.