Monday, April 19, 2010

Something for Jaynie





99…..2” squares

56…..2 ½” squares

42…..3” squares

30…..3 ½” squares

20…..4” squares

16…..4 ½” squares

12…..5”squares

9…..6” squares

6…..6 ½” squares


I'm wondering because I bought all these FQs from Sentimental Studios Shades of Blue collection-they're bluebonnets. And I'm thinking of making a quick lap quilt for my dear friend Jaynie. She's a transplant from Oregon and I'm making her into a Texan girl. She's having surgery this summer on her eye and I want her to have something comforting to snuggle with while she freezes in the hospital. (Too much a/c).
Jaynie is one of the sweetest ladies I've ever met. She's been working here for almost a year and I'm so glad she came to Texas!

No comments:

March Block

This is the Saturday Sampler block for March.