This is a pattern I bought on the ShopHop at Little Stitches. It's not the best pic-I took it in a hurry this morning as I was escaping from the house. The pattern calls for pastel letters and bright eggs so that's what I cut out originally. However, I realized that the colours I was using weren't "me." They were mostly free FQs that I acquired on the ShopHop. So I pulled them off and, if I have time, will use them to make a little wallhanging for Gma. They are "her" colours.
My backing is a little slimmer than the pattern specified (I cut one side improperly and didn't feel like cutting it again so I just trimmed the whole thing). The pattern also specifies six little eggs but I think I'm out of room!
I think the letters will stand out more when I stitch around them. The ones with lots of white tend to blend in.
Still, I'm pleased with this effort!