Sunday, February 10, 2008

Lovely

Well, we went out to dinner last night. And I distinguished myself by breaking my wine glass within five seconds of sitting down. It looked like it still had soap on it so I was wiping it with my napkin. I was really embarrassed. It was a fantastic dinner and DH let me splurge and get a $50 bottle of gigondas wine. It was just as good as I had read. It was a wonderful anniversary dinner.

I'm still crocheting away on my cardigan. I'm nearly finished with row 4 of the border-one more to go. Then I have six rows of border on each of the sleeves. The end is nigh and I will be v. proud and relieved to be finished with this project.

ETA: Miss Potter is a wonderful movie. If you havent seen it yet you should!

No comments:

March Block

This is the Saturday Sampler block for March.