Monday, January 04, 2010

Back in the real world

Well, back to work today after two lovely and chicken-poxy weeks off. Yes, Tig had chicken pox and, so far, Red has no symptoms. I'm sure he will spot out at the most inopportune time. :-)
Here are some more pics from my Christmas crafting. The first is a little angel ornament I made for the swap at work. The pattern is from the winter issue of UK Handmade. This is the first time I came across this magazine and it was great. Full of great ideas and wonderful interviews with UK crafters.









Next is a pic of the CD cover I made for my CD case. I keep all my Christmas CDs in an old Army gimme cd case Magpie gave me years ago. It is not attractive so this is how it ended up.












Magpie really liked it so together we made this for her:


And then my mom wanted one too!





No comments:

March Block

This is the Saturday Sampler block for March.