Catching up







Well, I kinda lost my steam after November but I finally got it in gear for Christmas. The first thing I have to show isn't made by me-one of my staff made it for the Library. She did a really nice job. She actually made two of them and then made ribbons out of old book tape that she spray painted gold. V.v. nice.

Next up I made two Christmas ornmaments for exchanges. In case you can't tell, they are gondolas. One was for the Maud-L exchange and the other was an online crafters exchange. I will try to add a pic of the ornament I received from Melaine also.



I made two little brother waldorf dolls for the boyos-they had clothing by the time Christmas came. I also made two little ticker tape quilts for them.



I also made this Advent Calendar out of a panel I found. The panel wasn't printed straight (big surprise) but DH helped me ease it so that it isn't as noticeable.


I also made a Christmas CD case cover (need to add a pic). And, most importantly of all, after knitting my hands to the bone I finished the two Christmas sweaters for the boyos. They are reversible and Red loved changing his around. The pattern was from Tricoter Calin (Phildar) and I swear that I will translate the pattern in its entirety before I knit another French pattern. Je le jure!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She may have been onto something. . .

It's a TOP