Monday, August 16, 2021

A few projects to catch up


Keeping up with the Saturday Sampler.


This is a quilt that Red asked for years and years ago.  I made a mistake when I started cutting the appliqued circles in quarters so it has been in timeout for a long time!  I started working on it on day when my DH was using my cutting table and my ironing table for his project.  This was at hand and so I worked on it.  I think it needs borders to make it a little larger and then I'll quilt it.



This is a cross stitch I'm working on.  Boy is working on black difficult!  I already have vision issues so this has been a real challenge.  I don't know if I'll do another black cloth stitchery!


 And finally this is a quilt kit that I've had for a very long time.  When the kit was packaged they didnt take into account how one of the fabrics ran so I replaced it with this dark plank fabric. I think I'll add one more border before calling it finished.

No comments:

March Block

This is the Saturday Sampler block for March.