Goals for 2017
I haven't been sewing at all since August. Things have gotten pretty crazy on the homefront. But I plan to remedy that in the new year! So here are my goals for 2017:
- Cool Yule-Need to remake a couple blocks and then sash.
- Camp Peanuts-for my youngest son. I cut and put border fabric on it before I was ready for it. Doggone it!
- If I finish the above two quilts I am buying an Encyclopedia Galactica kit and making it!
- I'd love to make the Paper Shredder quilt.
- I'd also like to make one of my quilt kits that I have. (I have several!)
- finish Girly Girl Socks
- orange Classy Slip-Up socks
- possibly knit Peaks N Valleys socks (knit socks! book)
- Old Man of Storr shawlette (in S'mores yarn)
- Anniversary socks for DH