Sunday, January 25, 2015

finished scarf

 I have been home sick with the "Carolina crud" since my last post.  For the first two days I felt so terrible I didn't do anything but lay in bed and cough and blow my nose.  On the afternoon of the third day I started feeling a little more human so I started working on the Multidirectional Scarf reknit. I just finished today and still need to weave in the ends. The black/grey/maroon scarf is one I knit for DH several years ago.  It was wider and shorter than my green one but I wore it instead of the green.  Now I can finally enjoy my green one.


As you can see, I nearly ran out of yarn!  I was really worried that I had made it too wide and was going to have to rip it all out and reknit it again.  I even starting weighing the yarn to see how much it took to finish one of the triangles.

No comments:

March Block

This is the Saturday Sampler block for March.