Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Corners of my home

Second week of advent!  We're preparing inside and out for Christmas.
Aren't these cupcake potholders adorable?  They and the magazine are from my Australian Santa Swap partner, Barb.


 I made this mini wall hanging over the weekend.  I bought the kit at the Houston Quilt Festival from White Swan Quilts.  Too cute!
 These are a few Christmas aprons hanging in my kitchen.  The one in the middle I made with my sister years ago-maybe when I was still in high school.  The spotty one on the right I made for my  Gma.
I made this cookie advent calendar for the boyos a couple of years ago.  Red announced that Tig would pull cookies out of the bowl on the odd days and he would do the evens.  Good idea!
 These are plates I put up every December in my kitchen.  Most of them have St. Lucia on them and the other two have Swedish motifs.  I always get very Swedish this time of year!


We don't yet have up the Christmas tree but it is coming!

No comments:

March Block

This is the Saturday Sampler block for March.