Things to do in 2008

  1. clean one of Mom's closets a month
  2. blog my projects
  3. sleep with DH
  4. teach DS#1 to talk
  5. craft more
  6. fill in the front flowerbed
  7. organize my attic
  8. organize my homedesk
  9. organize my closet
  10. work on the baby books for *both* sons

I think ten is enough. Most of these I can do with just a little diligent effort. One of them, no. 6, I don't even have to do myself-I can pay the yard guy! There's a crying need for organization on this list. I have been worried about my mom's hoarding tendency and her house and am even more worried that I will end up the same way. I need to nip that in the bud!

Well, Happy New Year to all. May this year be healthy and blissfully boring.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She may have been onto something. . .

It's a TOP

What to do what to do