Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Plague

I swear we are living in the Plague House. Red and Baby Tig has swapped out getting sick ever since Sister went home in September. This month they have really ratched it up a notch and I have missed so much work taking them to the dr. Then I started running a temp on Sunday and have been out now for three days. I saw the PA yesterday and she thinks I have the flu. I dont think so. She gave me a z-pac to ward of any opportunistic complications and my fever is gone today. I hope it's just an upper respiratory bug and not the flu. I expect the boyos gave it to me. Bleech. I haven't been this sick in years. I have been so miserable I haven't even knit anything-not even while I was stuck waiting for the PA. That is pretty well sick. As sister put it: what a horrible way to use a vacation day!

No comments:

March Block

This is the Saturday Sampler block for March.