Monday, March 06, 2023

Easter China Hutch

I really need an Easter appropriate teapot for my china hutch.  I felt like I needed something taller right there in the middle behind or instead of the butter dish.  (I always put colored tulle in it so it will be more visible.) I made this little 30s mini quilt a few months ago so I put that in there. My bossy sister says I need something yellow there instead of green so I pulled out my 4 inch Qube and got to work yesterday.  

I'm currently planning to make nine total of these little baskets and then . . . maybe a one inch sash with tiny cornerstones? Tiny yellow border?  It will be fun to see! (I haven't forgotten my Cynthia England project but when my sister bosses me. . .)


 

No comments:

March Block

This is the Saturday Sampler block for March.