- Eagle Quilt for my nephew. It was very hard and my aunt says it's the best quilt I've ever made.
- I did a full tushe adjustment on a pattern and made two pairs of better fitting pjs for Tig.
- finished my Patriotic Pineapples quilt
- made DH's anniversary socks
- made my Bandolier shawl
- made a bunch of blocks-including finishing all of the blocks for my PA Dutch quilt that was started a very long time ago!
- made a pair of cabled fingerless gloves
- made a wavelength shawl
- knit the socks i'm wearing right now-I didn't list those on Ravelry and I need to.
- I made my star wars halloween quilt-which is weird because I don't really celebrate halloween.
- found out i'm anemic!
Saturday, January 05, 2019
Things I made in 2018
I thought I'd make a list of things I did make in 2018 so I could feel good about myself!
Loving my 30's blocks. I have one more to do and then I'm finished the basket blocks. And here's the Civil War repro one:...
This is my second 30's basket block. I made this yesterday and really enjoyed it. I've need to remember to be careful how I cut ...
This photo is a little washed out but here's block number ten. I haven't made the 30's block yet. Two blocks yet to go!
I just love me some Thirties! This brown print with the little girl ironing is one of my very favorite fabrics ever! Each month I make ...