Monday, February 15, 2016

Fabric Report

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 8.5 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 2.34 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 9.09 yards
Net Fabric for 2016: -7.84 yards used

I bought 2.34 yards of Bella White for the Pow Wow quilt (from Cluck Cluck Sew).  This will be my donation quilt for the Cub Scout auction. I went ahead and bought the fabric because I was at the quilt shop signing up for a class and figured I'd save a trip. I'm planning for Pow Wow  to be my March OMG project.

I didn't stitch any Cool Yule blocks this weekend.  I'm hoping to this week though as I really want to finish this top during February.  If I don't it will go into UFO status and I really don't want that!

No comments:

March Block

This is the Saturday Sampler block for March.