gone fishin'


So here is my weekend's work.  I still need to decide what I am going to do about the borders.  The pattern has a two inch stop border and a six inch outer border.  I don't think the stop border is going to work-plus I'm out of fabric!  So I think I am going to just use the brown fishing lures fabric.  Need to calculate that out.  I did end up replacing the canoe fabric with the blue float bobbin fabric. Thankfully, it was on sale as was the other yard of batik I added to stash. I'm looking forward to next week's fabric report as I am going to claim all I used in this quit-plus three yards of backing!





Used this week: 0 yards
 Used year to Date: 2.5 yards
Added this week : 2 yards
Added Year to Date: 11.5 yards  
Net for 2015: 9.0 yards

 Total spent YTD $88.46 (including S&H)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She may have been onto something. . .

It's a TOP