getting started: auction quilt

I started pulling fabric for the Cub Scout auction quilt this week.  I had planned to use the Take a Hike fat quarter stack but as I started pulling all of my fabrics out and mixing and matching I ended up liking the fishing fabric the best.
  So I went out and bought two yards of batiks-one dark red and one grey.  I think it will look really good.  This isn't a  great pic of the fabric so after I get some blocks made I'll add another.
 
Used this week: 0 yards
 Used year to Date: 2.5 yards
Added this week : 2 yards
Added Year to Date: 7.5 yards  
Net for 2015: 3.0 yards

 Total spent YTD $55.60 (including S&H)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She may have been onto something. . .

It's a TOP