Monday, February 18, 2013

Weekend work

 Got some free-motion quilting practice in on my Bibelot Schnibble.  The quilting isn't great-cats teeth in some places-but at least it's done.  I made a slimmer binding for this-two inches instead of 2.5.  I like the slimmer look.

I'm going to make another one of these Bibelot's in the same fabric but with a different layout.  I just love this combination.


I've gotten a head start on my Easter quiltings.  This is a mini quilt I picked up at the Houston Quilt Festival last fall.  The applique is just fused on right now.  After I finish the Bibelot and it's next rendition I'll get busy on this one.  It came with a ton of cute little buttons.  I can't wait to play with those.

No comments:

March Block

This is the Saturday Sampler block for March.