Finished!

Finally!  I started this in June for AYOS.  It started out as the Leap Year Schnibble but I got tired of making the 36 patch blocks after 13.  So I thought I would try my hand at a log cabin block-and it measured the same size!  So off I went to make 15 of each.  This is American Jane's Happy Campers line.  I used a honey bun and 2 yards of the brown basket weave.  I'm not sure how much of the landscape fabric I used for the border.  I'm happy to have finished this one!

Comments

Houseelf said…
Thanks for visiting. The border looks good. Well done. You have made it your own by interspacing the log cabins with the original design. It works well.

Popular posts from this blog

She may have been onto something. . .

It's a TOP