Been busy

I have been busy working on things but some I can't post due to the Santa Sack Swap. Don't want to ruin the surprises for my swap partner Barb.

In other exciting news, I received a PIF from Houseelf! Isn't this pinwheel quilt adorable? It was beautifully wrapped in red polka dotted paper and tied with red ribbon-I was too excited to take a picture of it before I opened it. Thank you Houseelf!Houseelf also sent a Wind in the Willows greeting card. I've got it up in my office. We both love Willows so I love the card. (Sorry about the glare!) You can see Toad, Ratty and Mole down in the lower right-hand corner. Canary colored carts! The way it works, when you receive a PIF, is that you have one year to Pay-It-Forward to three people. I don't know if I have three people reading this blog but if you are interested in receiving a PIF let me know!

I'm still slowly working on my first applique block for my applique group. I'm going to finish this project but I think I need a project with variety. This one big ole piece of red is getting to me.

I also received two quilts back from Karen the Quilter. Haven't taken pics of those yet but they are gorgeous! I'll try to get pics up later this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She may have been onto something. . .

It's a TOP