Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Out to sea. . .


Well, February was a long month but I didn't do much in the way of sewing. I made a couple of these blocks, mended a pair of jeans, hemmed some pants. . . and picked up the TimeOut Socks for DH. I ripped out the heel and, with much counting, accurately turned the heel for a 72 stitch sock. I didn't really feel like knitting them but it was our anniversary so I've been slogging through them.
I had planned to start a Schnibbles quilt in Feb but I didn't get past the sorting the charm packs stage. Feb is always a tough month. So I wanted some NBK, er NBQ (no brain quilting) and pulled out this jelly roll. I'm planning to do a rail fence on either side of the panel. The picture shows the panel folded in half because my design wall is very small! I like it so far. It's Nautical and Nice fabric by Sandy Gervais.

No comments:

March Block

This is the Saturday Sampler block for March.