That'll teach 'em
So I was having trouble with the border on my pilgrims. I solicited suggestions from friends. Here they are:
- leaves leaves leaves!
- no leaves! just leave it like it is
- I like the leaves. I like it the way it is. Either way will be great!
- one inch black border, three inches of leaves, back and bind in a medium gold
- screw the border, just bind it in black
- leaves are too busy
- suck it up and re-do the checkerboard
And on and on and on.
I have, seeing as how Thanksgiving is one week from today and we will be gone most of next week, have sent the Pilgrims to time out for being difficult.
That'll teach 'em.