Monday, July 19, 2010

What I did on my vacation

The first thing I did on my vacation was to finish the Happy Campers quilt top. DH really likes it. I didn't realize that it would be so big-it fits on my queen sized bed. Now to purchase and make the backing!
Then I started on my Pennsylvania Dutch BOM. I hadn't finished a single block for this BOM and I was about to get Block #9! I cut out all the blocks that I had received and finished these four. I'm about halfway through another block but I got stuck-may just move on to another one. I got Block #9 in the mail Thursday so I went ahead and cut that one out too. That's the one I'm stuck on and it looks so easy! I can't get my four patch squares to come out to the right size. I may re-make all of them a little larger and just cut them down. I also spent a lot of time with my kids-took Red to swim lessons and Tig ran a fever for three days so he stayed home with me. Also had a pedicure with Magpie and my mom. Then we spent the weekend camping and swimming. It was great.


No comments:

March Block

This is the Saturday Sampler block for March.