Sunday, November 02, 2008

Hangover

I have a quilt show hangover today. I was so sore last night from all the walking but it was worth it.

My biggest purchase was a Janome serger. I've always wanted one and now I need to learn how to use it.

I bought many kits and patterns from Plum Creek Collectibles. I absolutely love her patterns and she is a really nice woman too. She recognized me from last year and we had a nice little chat.

My only disappointment was that I wasnt able to get into the handquilting class. Next year I am going to sign up well in advance to take classes and I am going to take vacation and do it properly.

I didnt really do anything much today. Just laundry and I started an Airy Scarf for my friend that I hope to give her Friday night.

No comments:

March Block

This is the Saturday Sampler block for March.